Thursday 16 June 2011

Restoration Hardware...

Have you ever browsed Restoration Hardware's website?  It has some of the most drool-worthy images on the internet. If you're going to check it out, make sure you have half an hour to spare because you'll be hooked, I promise. What I love most about their furniture is that it has a very authentic, rustic, upscale country feel to it. They have the most spectacular reclaimed wood tables and their light fixtures are to die for!!!  Unfortunately, most of their furniture is way (waaaaay...) out of my budget, but a girl can always dream right? Let's put it this way, if I had an unlimited decorating budget for my home, I would jump into my car, drive to their nearest location and buy everything in sight! I've included a few images but if you would like to indulge in a little more, make sure to visit www.restorationhardware.com 

































No comments:

Post a Comment