Monday 4 April 2011

West Elm Spring 2011...

After what feels like an eternity, winter is finally coming to a close. Whether that statement is fact or purely wishful thinking has yet to be determined but I'm going to think positive and pray that spring is upon us! One thing that definitely helped brighten my day was logging on to  www.westelm.com today and perusing through their spring collection... I suggest you do the same!


A few personal highlights:


organic reflections bedding set


montauk nest chair


montauk sectional 



stria bedset



jute dot rug



outdoor grecian block pillows




outdoor wildflower pillows


sunshine tea towels

2 comments:

  1. Love all the bedding and those tea towels, so Springy. Thanks for the eye candy!

    Hilary @ My So-Called Home
    www.mysocalledhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nest chairs!! All of the photos are so inviting!

    ReplyDelete