Wednesday 10 August 2011

I'm in love with this house!!!

Ok  so I pretty much can't put into words how infatuated  I  am with this house.

It  is  adorable,  it  is perfection,  it is the CUTEST  summer  house  to ever  exist and I  hate  the fact that I don't  know who the designed it.  I found these pictures on decorpad and there is no image source. Arrrrggghhh, that totally sucks. Big time.

If anyone knows where these images are from (originally), please tell me! Pretty please?













2 comments:

  1. Ok, this might be the best one yet, add a few rooms, and I am moving in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I just came across a pin from this house randomly on Pinterest....and it linked to your adorable blog....and I just got so much joy out of reading your post! :-) I'm the designer....Elizabeth Gullett...I work for SummerHouse in Jackson, Mississippi. :-) Our company website is www.summerhousestyle.com. Thank you again for your kind words!!!!!

    Sincerely,

    Elizabeth Gullett

    ReplyDelete