Monday 1 August 2011

Trish Magwood's House ...

Trish Magwood is a renowned chef, TV personality and cookbook author who happens to have very good taste (no pun intended) and a very, very nice house.

Last summer, I read an article about the renovation of her 1950's residence and to this day, I look back to the pictures for inspiration. When I logged on to House and Home  today, I was very happy to see that they were featuring her house on the home page.

One thing that I still remember about the article is that Trish's kitchen was actually inspired by the Parisian bistro kitchen featured in the Disney Movie Ratatouille. If you want to check out the similarities, I've included pictures of the cartoon kitchen at the bottom of my post... Do you see the ressemblance?

Aside from the beautiful island and kitchen desk area, I love the abundance of windows and use of bright cheery fabrics.

What do you guys think about Trish's house?





























The Kitchen Inspiration.....







Photography by Stacey Brandford
Interior Design by Rebecca Muha 
Images via House & Home, All Movie Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment