Friday 30 December 2011

Design Destination: Blackberry Farm...

Oh. Em. Gee! If you love finding out about cool hotels and restaurants around the world, you must immediately stop whatever you're doing and check out Blackberry Farm in Walland, Tennessee. I don't know how I fell upon this absolutely adorable, rustic, luxury hotel (and by hotel, I mean farmhouse) but I'm sure glad I did.

As a design enthusiast and major foodie, just looking through the pictures was an experience in and of itself! I MUST VISIT.

Nestled at the foothills of the Tennessee Smokies, Blackberry Farm sits on 4200 acres of land. There are options of estate rooms, suites, cottages or houses; all luxuriously designed and decorated. Because this hotel is known for it's food and one of the best wine cellars in the southeast, I suggest bringing expandable clothing if you plan on visiting!

For more information visit their website by clicking here.

Doesn't this look like heaven?








































No comments:

Post a Comment