Monday 2 January 2012

A Cool Refurbished Bungalow...

As I was browsing through Apartment Therapy, I fell upon this adorable house in Portland, Oregon.

Although the bungalow dates back to 1925, the owner has done a great job injecting the space with some serious cool factor. Most of the what you see has been seeked out and purchased on Craigslist and at local garage sales. The overall palette consists of earthy neutral tones with scattered hits of yellow, blue and green.

For the full article, more pictures and a full product/paint list, check out this link: Apartment Therapy 






























1 comment:

  1. I'm sooooooo in love with this place! So many awesome ideas that I'd love to bring into my own space. That coffee table is to die for!

    danmitchellstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete