Monday 6 February 2012

Someone Take me to Michigan! Stat!

Ok so I think I've died and gone to interior design heaven. Actually, I'm certain of it. I would just like everyone to know that my endless search for the most beautiful house on this planet can officially come to a close. I have found my dream home, it's in Michigan, it's perfect in every way and unfortunately for me, someone else is living in it!!!  Guys, I'm like totally speechless right now but I'll do my best to describe what I love about this house...

Here it goes: beautiful dark hardwood floors throughout, french doors (like, everywhere), adorable white slipcovered couches with light blue accent pillows in the living room, exposed beams, massive country kitchen (it has a fireplace people!), high-end chef appliances, a large farmhouse sink (which sits between not 1 but 2 dishwashers), a huge island, industrial pendant light fixtures (which I must get from Visual Comfort), long stretches of hallways adorned with multiple bell jar light fixtures and oversized baskets from Pottery Barn, a butler pantry (I don't even know what that is, but I love it/want one), vintage artwork from Paris, master bedroom complete with fireplace..... Ok, ok, enough said, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves because I'm certainly not living up to the task. By the way, you might want to grab  a tissue to wipe the drool that will be coming out of your mouth.

Oh and one more thing.... It would be a sin to feature this house and not mention the genius behind it. The incomprable.... Angie Gren.  Angie if you're reading this, all I can say is wow. And um.... jealous!






























































Source: Cote de Texas

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!! I was just googling my name to see if any reposts were done on the house and I found this!!! You made me smile, I 'm happy you love the house as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this post is a few years old now, but can you tell me where the desk/TV piece is from or who makes it? Looking for something similar. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete