Monday 2 April 2012

The Writing is on the Wall: Part Deux...

I just painted a chalkboard accent wall in my kitchen nook and it looks great!   There are so many fun places in your home where you can integrate this idea... especially if you have kids!  (although I'm not sure how you would go about teaching them not to draw on other walls in the house).  I'm thinking about painting another blackboard,  this time in our office upstairs.  If you're going to do this at home,  don't forget to let the paint dry for 3 days before writing on it and you'll also want to prep the chalkboard by taking a piece of chalk,  laying on it's side and colouring the entire surface.  Then,  erase everything and voila!  You're ready to go. 

Here are a few more inspirational pictures...  

PS:  If you want to check out my original post on chalkboard painting ideas, click here.

Happy Monday,
Myriam































No comments:

Post a Comment