Thursday 23 June 2011

Celebrity Homes: Courtney Cox ...

Have you guys seen the pictures of Courtney Cox's Malibu home in Elle Decor? Although I wouldn't spit on a multi-million dollar home with a waterfront view, I have to say that I really don't like the interior design. As far as the inside of the house is concerned, the neutral walls, stainless steel appliances, clinically white kitchen and stone floors come across as cold. Personally, I think this house is in desperate need of textural fabrics, colorful pillows and brighter accents. I must admit that what this house lacks on the inside, it definitely makes up for on the outside. I love the lounging areas, outdoor bar/kitchen, long chairs and not to mention... that view!!!






















Images via Elle Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment